| La Epica – prefab building by Abiss | ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Footprint: 31×30 m (without pavement)
Minimum Parcel Size Required: 2048sq. meters
mod and copy permissions
100% seamlessly tillable several buildings next to each other – sideways
100% mesh structure
Easy to rezz
Zero script lag
Vintage design combine with modern illumination
Browse friendly – lots of vendor space
Ideal for retail store or Gallery type prefab
Bonus black floor and curtain textures
– Does not contain rezzer – its not needed
– There are no scripts whatsoever
– Structure is being sold as displayed in-world. Product pictures are taken in world without any post processing.
– Interior of building is set to full bright for best visual experience.
– If unlinked prim count might raise significantly >10-20% (normal SL behavior on mesh objects)
– Outer and inner walls are separate objects
– 3rd floor option is not available and not officially supported by Abiss.
– mesh prims are optimized for low end computers, however, the higher LOD user settings are, the structure is better displayed from distance.
– due to SL mesh behavior, sometimes rezzing prims on floors might be problematic. If you encounter this problem, use temporary prim ground plane or something similar in order to rezz your objects easily
– central pillar can not be removed, shadow will stay
– leave review and receive matching free vintage cash register prop. To claim your gift, send message to Frasha Boa or Oggy Bonetto with transaction ID
– PERMISSIONS MODIFY AND COPY