| the Apartment by Abiss – skybox rezzer | ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Footprint: 31 x 31 m
* skybox is inside huge sphere ( 56m) ( optional)
Minimum parcel size required: 2048 sq. meters *
98% mesh structure (most floors are regular prims)
Day/Night texture change option
Panoramic image control – add your own images*
Rez-Faux system- easiest possible
High detailed textures
Lighting fixtures and lamps are linked with structure and should not be removed
*Contains rezzer powered by *Rez-Faux scripts
* Prim renaming and un-linking is not recommended since day/night texture switch works via linkset to reduce lag. (However if you are skilled enough, by all means go ahead. (just make sure controller is not the root prim)
* The skybox is 100% mesh building therefore you’ll need a mesh viewer to see it. Viewer settings higher LOD factor is optional, however skybox is tested with low settings and visually appears correctly.
* Structure is being sold as displayed at demo location.
* Inside of building is set to full bright for best visual experience.
* Outside of building is also set to full bright. You can tweak it individually due to mod permissions on structure.
* Mesh behavior allows this prim count, we have checked with Linden Lab support team and behavior when you add script in mesh structure, it sometimes raises prim count. Thus, until you use save option from rezzer box, you might have more prims showing then actual number. ( in plain language, when you make mesh build of any type, prim count may raise when you drop a script into contents of that mesh, not always, but its normal says LindenLab).
* In case of this structure, its prim count may also increase significantly if you unlink all prims, which is also normal cause mesh works that way.
* Please be advised to check the prim count on your parcel prior to purchase, some parcels might have less prims available than others.
* Baked textures- shadows are “burned” into textures
* Prefab editing isn’t recommended, however if you really feel like editing the skybox just rez another copy if you’re not happy with result. Entire structure is mod/copy so you can always rez another copy in case you made an accidental mistake.